- a. Stand facing a wall, about an arm's length away.
- b. Place your hands on the wall at shoulder height and step one foot forward, keeping it flat on the ground.
- c. Bend your front knee while keeping your back leg straight and your heel on the ground.
- d. Lean forward, gently pressing your hips towards the wall until you feel a stretch in your calf.
- e. Hold the stretch for 30 seconds.
- f. Repeat the stretch on the other leg. .
- g. Perform this stretch 2-3 times on each leg, multiple times a day.
Plantar Fascia Stretch:
- a. Sit on a chair and cross one leg over the other.
- b. Grab your toes with your hand and gently pull them back towards your shin until you feel a stretch in the arch of your foot.
- c. Hold the stretch for 30 seconds.
- d. Release and repeat the stretch on the other foot.
- e. Aim to perform this stretch 2-3 times on each foot, several times a day.
- a. Sit on the floor with your legs stretched out in front of you.
- b. Place a towel around the ball of your foot, holding both ends with your hands.
- c. Gently pull the towel towards you, flexing your foot at the ankle, until you feel a stretch in your calf and the bottom of your foot.
- d. Hold the stretch for 30 seconds.
- e. Release and repeat the stretch on the other foot.
- f. Perform this stretch 2-3 times on each foot, multiple times a day.
Marble or Golf Ball Roll:
Remember, it's important to listen to your body and avoid pushing through severe pain during stretches. If you experience any discomfort or worsening of symptoms, it's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional for a proper diagnosis and personalized treatment plan.