oing places? RainCaper has you covered. Enjoy functional art with a reverse-opening stick umbrella – hands-free operation lets you talk, text and travel in style. Artist Vincent van Gogh’s dreamy interpretation of the sweeping view of Saint-Rémy-de-Provence in The Starry Night is a vivid depiction of the night – he found it to be “much more alive and richly colored than the day”. Day or night, celebrate color with a masterpiece – van Gogh’s The Starry Night inside-out umbrella is thoughtfully interpreted, displays gorgeous artwork on both the top and interior of the umbrella and is true to the original art.
Inverted umbrella double canopies won’t snag hair; you look dreamy from any view. The unique construction captures rain to keep cars and floors dry. Free-standing umbrella design eliminates the need for an umbrella stand. A must-have for museum patrons; matches the van Gogh The Starry Night RainCaper travel cape.
Warning: Repels rain; attracts attention!
- Inverted umbrella with hands-free handle lets you hold phone, bag or drink
- No more damp devices, soggy purses or wet car seats
- 8 unbreakable fiberglass ribs
- Double canopies hide ribs; won’t snag hair
- Design is visible both inside and on top of umbrella
- Windproof & Rainproof
- Large 48” arc offers maximum coverage
- Convenient self-standing design
- Premium quality
- Weighs just 1.1 lbs
- Reverse (inside-out) Stick Umbrella is 31.5” long