Going places? RainCaper has you covered. Enjoy functional art with a reverse-opening stick umbrella – hands-free operation lets you talk, text and travel in style. Influenced by his admiration for Japanese art, Vincent van Gogh found flowering trees special as they represented awakening and hope. Almond Blossom was created to celebrate the birth of his nephew and namesake, son of his brother Theo. Celebrate in any weather with a van Gogh Almond Blossom reverse umbrella; a double canopy displays artwork on both the top and interior of the inside-out umbrella. The Almond Blossom print is true to the original art.
Inverted umbrella double canopies won’t snag hair; you look radiant, rain or shine. The unique construction captures rain to keep cars and floors dry. Free-standing umbrella design eliminates the need for an umbrella stand. A must-have accessory for museum patrons; matches the van Gogh Almond Blossom RainCaper travel cape.
Warning: Repels rain; attracts attention!
- Inverted umbrella with hands-free handle lets you hold phone, bag or drink
- No more damp devices, soggy purses or wet car seats
- 8 unbreakable fiberglass ribs
- Double canopies hide ribs; won’t snag hair
- Design is visible both inside and on top of umbrella
- Windproof & Rainproof
- Large 48” arc offers maximum coverage
- Convenient self-standing design
- Premium quality
- Weighs just 1.1 lbs
- Reverse (inside-out) Stick Umbrella is 31.5” long