The cult-classic Sawtooth floats over rocks, roots and scree with panache.
Recognized for its comfort and renowned on the trail, the waterproof Sawtooth II Low can take you up to Emerald Lake thanks to a B-DRY waterproof membrane, plush asymmetrical collar and redesigned heel counter.
* Width: Standard - Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
* Volume: Standard Shoe — Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
* Wide Shoe — High volume feet tend to be wide with high arches and a high instep, or a combination of these. If you have bunions you may consider a high volume shoe.
* Upper Material: Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
* Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
* 3D molded heel counter
* Weight: 3.8 oz / 425 g