The Super Birki is highly versatile for use in all sorts of occupational and private settings. This compact shoe made from water-resistant and dirt-repellent polyurethane is also oil-and grease-resistant. This extremely resilient material is washable to 80° Celsius and can be efficiently disinfected.
Its resilience and its hygiene properties make it ideal for kitchens, medical environments, and the food industry – while it can equally serve as a practical garden clog. The anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed is lined with a moisture-wicking fabric. It can be removed for easy cleaning and is washable to 30° Celsius.
- All Super Birki models are certified in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E (SRC category).
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed, washable to 30°C
- Material: PU (polyurethane)
- Footbed lining: fabric
- Sole: PU (polyurethane), nonslip, oil- and grease-resistant
- Certified occupational footwear in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E (SRC category)