Delaunay Portugese Woman Scarf
- Free shipping on orders of $75+ Free exchanges. Easy returns.
Our chic RainCaper Fine Art Shawls are functional, fashionable and fabulous! Wrap yourself in this luxurious Delaunay "Portuguese Woman" shawl, which can be worn as a scarf in chilly weather or as a a wrap to dress up your outfit. This silky-soft women’s has a delicate eyelash fringe, giving it a touch of elegance – it's truly a wearable work of art!
The elegant design features "Portuguese Woman," painted in 1914 by Robert Delaunay and now in the permanent collection of theMuseo Thyssen-Bornemisza in Madrid. The artist created this boldly abstract piece by mixing paint with hot wax to achieve the most intense color saturation possible.
- Shawl measures 78” x 28”; weighs 5.8 ounces
- Artwork is carefully adapted and true to the original colors
- Versatile, oversize shawl may be worn as a scarf or wrap
- Silk blend
- Comfortable and lightweight; suitable for all seasons
- Hand washable; hang to dry
- One size fits most